February 17, 2012

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.


Quote: Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813 - 1855)


Good morning everyone. It seems to me that we have to take the time to understand what has happened in our lives to understand where our future can lead. We need to take the lessons learned from our past and apply them to our future. If we do not we are destined to repeat what we should have learned the first time. If eating poorly and not getting enough exercise has put your body in a state where your doctor has stated you need to lose weight or get on medication for some weight related condition, you have a great opportunity to learn from your past. You already know how not to eat. You also already know what not exercising can do to the body. Keep the body moving and choose the right foods for you.

My cardio is done already and breakfast has been finished. I had a good shoulder and back workout yesterday and I am looking forward to working my arms today. Sunday I will be a raw bench day and Wednesday next week will be an equipped day. I look forward to both days. My diet has been tight without any temptations. OK the temptations are all around but I have no desire to hit them.

 I have been following the stats on my blog and have noticed hits are way down. I use to get around 100 to 130 a day and this past week I have been lucky to get over 80 hits. Maybe it is that my writing has become stale or maybe this blog has run its course. I am not sure yet. I am going to take a few days off and I will leave you with my intermediate workout schedule.

I do need to focus on raising money for the World Bench Press meet in May and since this blog is not generating any interest I think my efforts will be better spent hitting the pavement so to speak and working on getting sponsors.

If you would like to see me continue my daily rants and tips please let me know.

Here is the link to the intermediate workout

Have a great workout!

Tips: Dieting is not easy. You need to work at it. At times there will be stalls along the way as well as times you just want to give up. Do not give up. Spend the time working on it and you will be successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment