February 22, 2012

“By changing nothing, nothing changes.” -Tony Robbins

Rant and tip for February 22, 2012

Quote: “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” -Tony Robbins

This statement is true regarding your diet and your exercise plan. If you hit a stall in you weight loss and I mean a  2 month stall not a plateau that can occur weekly and monthly. When you hit a true stall you need to change things up to get things going in the right direction. My body is so use to the way eat that when I want to lose 5 pounds I have to really change my diet up. The same for my workout schedule. When I hit a stall in my benching I will switch things up to get things moving again.

 
Yesterday was a good squat day. I hit a PR with the free bar of 365 and it went up really smooth. I had someone watch my depth and I could feel when I hit depth and they said now at that point. I truly think I have 380 in the tank and eventually a 400 squat. Little by little I will get there. Not to shabby for a almost 50 year old man.

Tonight I will train in the bench shirt and what I am hoping to do is go heavier and press our some serious weight. I really want to put up 400.

For those of you working out at home here is a chest day schedule you can follow:
Wednesday: Chest
Incline dumbbell press - 4 sets 10
Flat dumbbell press - 4 sets 10
Decline barbell press - 4 sets 10
Dumbbell flies - 4 sets 10

Have a great workout!


Coming soon a page Kippersworkout T shirts. I am having a challenge getting the paypal pieces together but they will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment