November 1, 2011

Satellite for the Hubs

I thought I would let a guest blog this afternoon. Enjoy!

Satellite for the Hubs




Contribution by Prince Raymond



I got satellite for the Direct TV NFL Ticket but as it turns out all I’ve really been watching on it is reality tv. I’m a dude so that’s pretty embarrassing and if I were to ever tell my friends about the specific shows I watch I don’t think I’d ever hear the end of it. My favorite show on TV right now, embarrassingly, is “Most Eligible Dallas,” and it’s about all these 20-something single people in Texas cavorting around. Now, disclaimer, I’m originally from Dallas which is part of the reason I watch but if we’re being honest I don’t mind telling you I’ve gotten really caught up in their storylines. There are two people on there that are best friends but clearly want to be more so I just can’t wait to see how it all pans out and if they get together. I guess it sort of reminds me of my life but you know, I’m spending more time WATCHING these other people lead their lives than I am out living my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment