July 4, 2011

Rant and Tip for July 4th 2011

Happy Independence Day everyone. Today my son and daughter participated in our town parade. They both had 2 opportunities to walk in the parade. My son chose boy scouts and my daughter chose her softball team. They both had a great time and I got a 2 mile run in going back and forth from the front to the back of the parade. I was one proud dad. My son was part of the opening ceremony for the town 4th of July celebration. He held one of the flags while the Town Supervisor and how Congressman spoke. I was able to stay on my food plan and I am sure all of you have done just as well this weekend. It was great to get out and run today and I really enjoyed the sun on my face. I hope to get benching in tonight and get my squats in on Wednesday. Planning my weekend's food was a huge help to me. Believe me when I tell you that there was way too much food off my plan that just looked too good. One of the ways I kept on plan was to make sure I drank plenty of water. Let me know how you all did.

Have a great workout!

Tip of the day:

Drink plenty of water. If you are keeping your body properly hydrated you will find you are actually hungry less. Many times our bodies will fool us into thinking we are hungry when we are actually slightly dehydrated. So hydrate my friends.


Update: Warmed up the muscles tonight and went for 315. Got it up solid with no spotter. Now I do not condone lifing without a spotter, but my bench has a saftey rail and if I let the air out of my chest it rest on the rail and not my body. It felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment