July 28, 2011

Rant and Tip for July 28, 2011

Good Morning, I am 5 lbs. from my goal this morning. It is not getting easier. I am pretty lean already and I do not want to sacrifice strength for this event. I really want to hit a new personal best at this meet. That is a personal best with a solid pause approved by the judges. My bicep tendonitis is not feeling good today. Had PT yesterday and sometimes the day after that it is sore. I guess that is to be expected.


I over slept today and I will be behind the rest of the day. It is not going to be pretty. So I hope you do not might a shorter blog today. On the bright side, my body must have needed it. I have been pushing the cardio with both running and the bike. With the bike I get a good workout in as I crank up the resistance on the recumbent bike.

Day 2 of chest this week, I am hoping to rock it at the Nationals. Going on my heavier cycle on day 2. I may try pressing 315 with that pause today. Let me see how it goes.

For those following the exercise schedule today you are working shoulders. I am still not allowed to do them yet, so hit them extra hard for me will ya!

Have a great workout!

Tip:

GET YOUR SLEEP. Your muscles need to heal and when you workout intensely they need the rest. When you sleep your muscles get the opportunity to heal the way they should.



No comments:

Post a Comment