March 7, 2012

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable


Rant and Tip for March 7, 2012

Quote:  “In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.”
Dwight D. Eisenhower 

I like presidential quotes. This one I found this morning and could really relate to it. I cannot tell you how many times I have made plans but for some reason or another Plan A just did not pan out. Planning your diet schedule is vitally important. You cannot just fly by the seat of your pants and expect everything to fall into place. You will not succeed without proper planning. However rest assured something will happen that will try to pull you off course. Whatever the diversion try to get back to the plan as soon as possible, and make sure the steps you take outside of your plan are still in the direction of achieving your goal.

Training went well last night. I have to say though that I may need to get another Super Katana Bench Shirt. I was able to almost get my size 42 on by myself last night. I believe that is not a good thing. My new schedule will be top end work on Sundays and on Tuesday shirt work. I will start hitting weight for reps in the shirt to make sure I can touch with a good opening weight and hopefully get to the point of hitting over 400 with touch/pause and go.

10 more weeks left until the big show in the Czech Republic.

Have a great workout!

Tip: Be prepared for the unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment