April 30, 2012

Learning requires a pause. You must stop to harvest the lesson from each adversity. – Paul G. Stoltz

The Benefit went well and I was pleased with the turn out. While I did not hit my goal for the event the people that were able to make it had a wonderful time. We created one heck of a memory.

I you still would like to assist me reach my goal please feel free to use the donate button above. Thank you so much for your support!!

Jim

Thanks again to:


Sponsors

Trick Shots Billiards & Sports Pub
Parkway Music
Zaika's
Venezia Pizza and Pasta
Rebalance Massage Therapy
Cutting Edge Sports Sciences
American Eagle Outfitters -
The Meat House
Bruegger's
Troop 246 Boy Scouts
Troop 1449 Girl Scouts

and Albany Audio

My quote of the day is 
Learning requires a pause.  You must stop to harvest the lesson from each adversity. – Paul G. Stoltz

I do this all the time lately. When I miss a lift that I know I should have gotten I like to review it and determine where I need to improve. This definitely applies to your diet as well. When we fall off the wagon, it is important to take a step back and evaluate why we fell off in the first place. Asses why we fell off in the first place.

I will be back to my regular blogging schedule now and hope to keep you all entertained and inspired to achieve your goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment