November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Had a great Thanksgiving day today and I hope you all did as well. It was very easy to eat on plan today as it is everyday. However on Thanksgiving day I have to say is the easiest day to eat well and stay on plan. I enjoyed many great vegetables as well as a lot of turkey. I personally enjoy the dark meat the most. I always carve the turkey on Thanksgiving day. Something I enjoy doing. I enjoy the whole tradition of carving the turkey and of course all the tasting that goes along with that. I can almost fill up on turkey during the carving process. LOL

I did not exercise today however I did play a little kick ball with my children . I guess that counts.

That is all for today my friends. Catch you all again tomorrow!








 


No comments:

Post a Comment