January 27, 2012

Mother-In-Law

Mother-In-Law

Contributed by Milford Woods


I just moved my mother-in-law to an apartment just across town. Prior to this move, she had been living 8 hours away. This is both a blessing and a curse. I am happy to have her here so the kids can get to know her better, and have her in their life more, but I am a little concerned that she will not have her own “life” and always be at our house. Don’t get me wrong, I love my mother in law, but I really need her in small doses. I’m going to introduce her to some other single women her age, but one of the first things I’m going to do is go to http://www.satellitetvfamily.com/order.html and get her set up with TV, so at least she will have that to do. My wife told me that her mother enjoys cooking shows, so I’m hoping there are plenty of those to keep her busy. Who knows? Maybe we will even get to try out some of the new recipes she learns. Now that is a win-win for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment