September 9, 2011

Moving to the Mountains

Moving to the Mountains
This guest post from Lenny Mcknight
When I first moved up here to the mountains I was a little lonely. I didn’t really know what to do with myself during all these long days up here but it didn’t take long for me to realize it was time to get a dog. Mikey and I have been living up here now for about 6 months and I have to say that I’ve never been happier! I looked into hughes net mountain view to make sure I was caring for him the way he needed to be since he was a special breed. Aside from getting him special shampoo over the internet I haven’t had to do a lot to make the place at home. Mikey and I spend our days looking at birds and just enjoying the great view and it’s great having a buddy to go hiking with me whenever I want to go! I’m thinking about going back to work part time but I guess we’ll have to see how Mikey adjusts to me leaving the house…

No comments:

Post a Comment